Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, consumer money transfer and bill payment services, and electronic distribution for prepaid mobile phone time and other prepaid products.
The new colleague will work together with the Country Finance Director and the IFRS Consolidation Manager. Tasks briefly include budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management, preparation of management reporting, other ad hoc reporting, US GAAP and UK GAAP accounting.
• Analyze deviations between actual and forecasted data;
• Participate in forecast preparation;
• Preparation of presentations on financial performance of the entity/branch for management;
• Monthly profitability analysis;
• Analysis transaction data;
• Assist the P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliation;
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis, reports and presentations.